|Activity / mobility description||Destination country||Date|
|1.||Partners present their schools and materials about the educational system, discuses the activities for the future encounter and establish the tasks for everyone.
– a trip to house the great storyteller Ion Creanga,
– watching the play “Pacala and Merchant” performed by romanian students
-launching the project in the media.
|2.||– Joint exhibition of drawings about Colapesce Legend
– joint staging of the Italian story
– moral values identified in comparison with the real story of the host community and those of partner countries;
– the first product: a CD with the staging of the play
|3.||– Share the story in Poland, “Wawels
Dragon”– Continuing contest of cartoons including characters in all stories;
– Workshop: the transformation story set in Poland in a modern version;
– visiting Dragon’s house, Wawel Castle Krakow
– published on site;
|4.||Students create a story „as we want to be”
– discussing solutions to improve the negative effects of media on student behavior with folk tales, parental involvement in joint activities with children, fighting racism;
– Turkish puppets show “NASREDDIN HODJA STORIES”
|5.||Presenting final products, conference, discussing about final report, implementation of a database partners for future projects.
A trip in the world of stories (meetings between Pacala and Colapesce, Nastratin Hodja, a polish nobleman)- by all students;
Launching the multilingual guide;